WRANGLER'S DEN - Our largest cabin (4 bedrooms, 2 full baths) is also wheelchair accessible. Downstairs has one bedroom with a queen size bed and a full bath with a washer and dryer. Upstairs is a full bath and three bedrooms (one bedroom with a king size bed and a twin size bed, one bedroom with a queen size bed and full size bed, one with a queen size bed) and a full bath. In the living room downstairs, there is a queen size sleeper sofa and queen size futon, along with a stone fireplace. The kitchen includes a dishwasher and the dining table can seat 10. The cabin is ideal for a family reunion. (Sleeps up to 15).
The Cabin includes,
• Fully Equipped Kitchens (dishes, cookware, toaster, microwave, coffee maker)
• Outdoor Hot Tub, Picnic Table, and Charcoal Grill on the private deck and rocking chairs on the front porch.
• Fireplace in all cabins and the first rack of firewood is provided (in season from October to March).
• Satellite Flat Screen TVs with Blu-ray player.
• High Speed Internet/ Wi-Fi.
• All linens, bedding, and towels provided.
• Air-conditioned and heated for year round use.
Price per night for two adults: $175; *Peak - $185
Additional adults are $12/night and children are $8/night for all cabins. Max. Charge to 11 adults. All rates are before tax.
All prices are subject to 14.75% sales and lodging tax.