(Click on pictures to enlarge)
HIDE OUT -This cozy one bedroom, one bath heavy timber log cabin is designed after the Cades Cove historic cabins, but has all the modern-day amenities. There is a romantic sleeping loft with queen bed. Downstairs includes a stone fireplace that extends to the second level, with an open cathedral ceiling. The living room has a queen size futon with an extra thick mattress for extra comfort. Sleeps up to 4 people.
The Cabin includes,
• Fully Equipped Kitchens (dishes, cookware, toaster, microwave, coffee maker)
• Outdoor Hot Tub, Picnic Table, and Charcoal Grill on the private deck and rocking chairs on the front porch.
• Fireplace in all cabins and the first rack of firewood is provided (in season from October to March).
• Satellite TV with VCR and DVD player.
• High Speed Internet/ Wi-Fi
• Air-conditioned and heated for year round use.
Price per night for two adults: $115; *Peak - $125
Additional adults are $12/night and children are $8/night for all cabins. Max. Charge to 3 adults. All rates are before tax.
All prices are subject to 14.75% sales and lodging tax.